What we're about

CrossFit Chula Vista Endurance is an adjunct to CrossFit for those who want to compete in endurance events from 5K to Adventure races. We believe strength, power, anaerobic conditioning, and proper mechanics lead to endurance success, not 'long slow distance'. There is method to our madness and we'll let you read our method both here and at CrossFitEndurance.com.

Welcome.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Saturday

Hey Gang:

Here is the plan for tomorrow. We are going to meet at 730am at
CrossFit Chula Vista. We will be running the 5k Time Trial on the 3
loop course we always use. This is a way for both you and I to see
your gains! The last time we ran this was back in December so I am
excited to see some AMAZING improvements.

I am bringing my video camera. I am going to film all of you at some
point between tomorrow and saturday. I will playback the video and
show you specifically where I would like to see changes.

IF we end up getting the storm of a lifetime overnight and it is just
a horrible wet mess outside in the morning then I have something else
planned. I won't make you time trial if it's raining cats and
dogs.....not because you aren't tough enough but because it won't be
an accurate measurement of your progress.

The Month of March is going to be tough. I am going to really start
talking to all of you intensely about form. We are going to run some
barefoot WODS if weather permits. A few of our Saturday WODS are
going to be "Soul CRUSHING" And we are going to have lots of
discussions about proper diet and proper rest. I don't want Rick to
start thinking I'm soft on you guys!! Please, please, please start
checking the Endurance blog as often as you check the main website
for CFCV as I will post all kinds of articles and videos on all of
these topics.

Newcomers are welcome as always. And perhaps some of us might grab
some coffee afterwards....
Coach Aubyn

No comments:

Post a Comment