What we're about

CrossFit Chula Vista Endurance is an adjunct to CrossFit for those who want to compete in endurance events from 5K to Adventure races. We believe strength, power, anaerobic conditioning, and proper mechanics lead to endurance success, not 'long slow distance'. There is method to our madness and we'll let you read our method both here and at CrossFitEndurance.com.

Welcome.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Proud as a Peacock


What a great workout last night. We had a HUGE turnout. Shoulder to shoulder I think we met the width of the alley...which almost complicated things.... Our business park neighbors already think we are crazy. We looked like we were playing one really serious game of "Red-Rover."

Our workout was supposed to be

50m repeats on the 30 second mark x 50!!!! But you all were crazier than a bunch of outhouse rats after I hopped you up on power gels.....so we ran 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's sore this morning? I know I am. When I sprint i have a hard time remembering to let my heels kiss the ground and to relax my foot. So my achilles and my calves are super tight. Jason sent me a message saying even though he had fun racing Sal and Ricky...he might need to borrow his mother-in-law's walker for the next couple of days!! That I would like to see.

Thanks so much for the Big turn-out. Again, you have until Friday to let me know if you want to be on the Ragnar team!

Keep checking out the "Endurance" blog for info on our upcoming 10k time trial.

~Coach Aubyn

No comments:

Post a Comment