What we're about

CrossFit Chula Vista Endurance is an adjunct to CrossFit for those who want to compete in endurance events from 5K to Adventure races. We believe strength, power, anaerobic conditioning, and proper mechanics lead to endurance success, not 'long slow distance'. There is method to our madness and we'll let you read our method both here and at CrossFitEndurance.com.

Welcome.

Monday, January 23, 2012

CFE WOD info for NON WILD HORSE RACERS 1/24 &1/25

CFE for Tuesday/ Wednesday 8 x 200m. Tuesday night crew, we are back at Eastlake High School track 6PM. Wednesday morning CFCV at 9. Don't forget, CFE fees were due to me 3 weeks ago. I HATE spending my time chasing people for this. Respect my time and effort, and I'll respect yours.

~Coach Aubyn

No comments:

Post a Comment