What we're about

CrossFit Chula Vista Endurance is an adjunct to CrossFit for those who want to compete in endurance events from 5K to Adventure races. We believe strength, power, anaerobic conditioning, and proper mechanics lead to endurance success, not 'long slow distance'. There is method to our madness and we'll let you read our method both here and at CrossFitEndurance.com.

Welcome.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sat. 12/18/10 Tempo Run.

Hey Everyone:

Just a quick check in. Tomorrow Morning we are going to meet at the
Salt Creek Community Center ( in the parking lot located at the
intersection of Woods Drive and Otay Lakes Road) at 8am. Our WOD
tomorrow will be a 45 minute tempo run. I will have a copy of the per
minute mile pace I would like to see you running at. Again, this is a
free event and you are welcome to bring a friend. We will do a quick
stretching warm up and get on our way hopefully by 8:15 to you can
all be done and on your "merry" way by 9am.

A few reminders:

1. If you don't have a watch, I would highly recommend getting one.
They are so super cheap at target and are probably the most effective
training tool a runner can own.
2. Bring a bottle of water. I'd like to see you all getting used to
carrying a bottle during your runs. ( shirley since you are a
training for a trail race either run with a bottle or your Nathan or
both for practice)
3. Ralph especially, I would like to see you try out some race
nutrition tomorrow like a GU or a Honey Stinger. I will have a few on
hand if others would like to try them out on their tummies.
4. Dress for the weather. It will be chilly and might rain. Nobody is
going to melt I assure you!!!! So don't let the weather be a deterrent!


Anyone who shows up to run during this busy time of year in bad
weather earns a free pass from me. What that free pass gets
you....time will only tell!

I look forward to seeing all your smiling faces in the morning. If
you need to reach me my cell # is:

Best,
Coach Aubyn

No comments:

Post a Comment