What we're about

CrossFit Chula Vista Endurance is an adjunct to CrossFit for those who want to compete in endurance events from 5K to Adventure races. We believe strength, power, anaerobic conditioning, and proper mechanics lead to endurance success, not 'long slow distance'. There is method to our madness and we'll let you read our method both here and at CrossFitEndurance.com.

Welcome.

Monday, December 27, 2010

CrossFit Chulajuana is Ghetto Fabulous

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I ate and drank everything in sight this weekend. But I had great time and I am ready to get back to biz-nass this week!

Many of you completed the 15 minute TT and emailed me with your results...here is what was reported in. Those of you ran it and haven't emailed me please do so in the next day or so. I am keeping an excel sheet of your performances.

Sheree: 1 5/8 mile ( track )
Barry: 2 1/4 mile (track)
Shirley: 1.3 miles uphill ( corral canyon)
Ralph: 1.79 miles
Brian K : 2.3 miles in vibrams in an abandoned parking lot in freezing cold New Jersey on Christmas morning ( now that's dedication)
Aubyn:( I told you I would run this) 2.1 miles on a muddy, rocky and wet "rolling" trail with my dog

We are going to do a "Team" based workout tuesday night. So let's try and get a big turnout. Bring a friend, bring a spouse, bring a family member in from out of town. We will be running relays in the adjacent parking lot . Shirley said it best. Crossfit Chula Vista is " Ghetto Fabulous" so who needs a fancy track?!

Coach Aubyn

No comments:

Post a Comment